I hope your weekend was a wonderful one, and that you got to enjoy every bit of it. Now, there are great five days ahead of us. Get ready to make them great ones!
I wanted to take a moment and share with you all a sweet list of my favorite sounds. Hope you enjoy reading about them, as much as I’ve enjoyed making this list.
My all-time favorite sounds:
- The sound of a baby/child’s laughter. It brings so much joy to my heart.
- Waves crashing into each other, soothing and relaxing.
- Sizzling bacon in the frying pan on a Saturday morning.
- The sound of raindrops falling on my window.
- The first piano chords of a beautiful song.
- Human Nature (Michael Jackson)
- The beautiful sound of coffee brewing.
- The strumming of an Acoustic Guitar.
- Birds chirping early in the morning.
- Backstreet Boys singing a-cappella, specially Alex Mclean’s voice raspy soulful voice.
- The Coqui’s singing at night. (If you were born and raised in Puerto Rico, you know what I’m talking about.)
- The Funk Brothers entire music catalog. (Look them up!)
- Yes, no noise around. (We all need one of those days)
- Sizzling sweet noise of fried chicken in the frying pan.
- The whistling of a favorite song.
Well, there you had it. My top 15 favorite sounds out of others I might not remember at the moment. 🙂
I would love to know, What is your favorite sound? Do you have a list?
Love. Create. Inspire ❤